Yogos Rollers Punch A-Licious
Taste test: This box contained six fruit flavored sugary rolls, remotely like Fruit Rollups.
The Rollers were a half inch wide and just over two feet long when fully unfurled. Each one was individually wrapped in a foil bag, and each Rollers was tightly rolled and kept from sticking to itself by a paper separator that was about an inch wide. Each one had three stripes running the full length, with a light green stripe down the middle and dark green stripes along both edges. The taste was sweet, fruity and tangy, with sort of a tropical fruit taste. Definitely a bold flavor, a bit jarring at first but oddly addictive.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong tangy sour fruit smell.
From the package: “Yogurty Striped Fruit Flavored Rolls” ... “Made with real fruit & yogurt”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road