Taste test: This package contained 12 individually wrapped wafer bars, each boasting six wafer layers separated by five white creme layers (the picture on the wrapper had two more of each!), with the whole exterior coated in chocolate.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and crisp feel, with lots of vanilla and a bit of chocolate to taste. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a coffee-like chocolate smell.
From the package: “Chocolate enrobed way for filled with vanilla cream”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Costa Rica (10 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road