Taste test: This package contained 12 individually wrapped wafer bars, each boasting six wafer layers separated by five white creme layers (the picture on the wrapper had two more of each!), with the whole exterior coated in chocolate.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and crisp feel, with lots of vanilla and a bit of chocolate to taste. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a coffee-like chocolate smell.
From the package: “Chocolate enrobed way for filled with vanilla cream”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at La Economica Meat Market, Chelsea, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road