World Market 33% Cacao S'mores Milk Chocolate
Taste test: This thin chocolate bar had the same 2x4 grid as World Market's bacon version, with an external appearance that was the same as a (non-s'mores) milk chocolate bar and had the World Market logo on each section.
I bit in to find that the interior appeared to be all milk chocolate as well, but despite the lack of any visible marshmallows or graham cracker, it definitely tasted like it had those things. It really tasted like s'mores, very tasty and sweet without being too sweet. And eating it was much less work than melting chocolate and marshmallows onto a graham cracker. One of our tasters suggested using this bar, rather than a standard Hershey's bar, as the chocolate for use in s'mores. (We didn't actually do that, however, as it would have required further ingredient purchase and cooking!)
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong s'mores-like smell, could definitely notice the chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallows.
From the package: “A sweet combination of smooth milk chocolate with graham cracker and marshmallows” ... “Product No. 489943”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Cost Plus, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road