World Market Milk Chocolate Indian Sweet Curry with Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
Taste test: This large chocolate bar was fairly thick and had a 2x4 grid of large sections, with the World Market logo atop each one. With a promise of sweet curry plus salt mixed into the milk chocolate, I expected an unusual taste indeed.
The sections were easy to break off cleanly, and the taste was good enough that I ate three of them (along with cold milk) during my initial tasting session. The chocolate had a soft feel, with some occasional moments of crunch that I assume came from encountering bits of salt. I typically eat chocolate following meals with anything spicy, but this one offered the opportunity to do both at once. It was certainly different this way, but I liked it a lot.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not the usual milk chocolate smell at all! Definitely some curry in there.
From the package: “Pink Himalayan Salt is one of the purest salts in the world. The myriad hues of pink reveal the salt's mineral-rich content.” ... “a tasty blend of milk chocolate, sea salt & sweet curry.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Cost Plus, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cost Plus World Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road