World Market Bacon Bits Milk Chocolate
Taste test: This large, thin chocolate bar had a 2x4 grid of square sections, with the World Market logo atop each one. We shared the pieces around among some bacon fans, but most people didn't taste a whole lot of bacon or smokiness in the milk chocolate. There was a light crunch in places from what we assumed were bits of bacon. The "Bacon Bits" name sure seemed to imply that it's what was inside. But a closer reading of the label revealed that it was actually fake bacon, or "Imitation Bacon Bits."
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really bacony. OK chocolate smell, maybe slightly smoky.
From the package: “A tempting blend of smooth milk chocolate with smoky, hickory bacon notes.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Cost Plus, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road