World Famous Churro Nuggets
Taste test: These nuggets came in a bag that looked very different from the one containing The Amazingly Wondrous Nuggets from the same company, while promising a product much like the similar-looking clear bag of Stewart & Jasper Churro Nuggets.
The nuggets had somewhat powdery, cinnamon-looking surfaces, with a much darker color than the Wondrous ones. The pieces were generally C-shaped, but with lots of variation in the shapes. Most of the bag was made up of individual pieces, but some were stuck together into clusters. I bit in to find that the crunch level varied, with some pieces having a loud, sugary crunch, while others were softer. There was good mix of caramel and cinnamon that was sweet but not overly so, though generally it was less of a cinnamon sugar type of flavor than actual churros. Tasty!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet smell, but maybe just a hint of cinnamon. More caramel.
From the package: “Secret Recipe” ... “100% Puffed Corn” ... “Street Vendor Original”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Lehi Valley Trading Company
Categories for this snack:
- Cinnamon Snacks (154 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cost Plus World Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road