Wonka Golden Creme Egg
Taste test: This chocolate egg had a thick milk chocolate shell and was filled with chocolate creme with tiny graham cracker bits mixed in, plus some liquidy-looking caramel.
The chocolate creme was the same color as the shell, so it was hard to tell where the shell ended and the filling began. The Wonka logo was not present on the egg itself, as it had some squiggly lines and the Nestle logo engraved once on each side. The taste was very good, but it was a bit much on the sweet side, especially the bites with creme but no caramel, so I'd recommend eating this egg with a glass of milk. But too sweet or not, I would definitely recommend eating this egg.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate, graham and caramel smell. Mmmm.
From the package: “Chocolate Crème and Caramel with Graham Flavored Cookie Pieces in a Milk Chocolate Shell”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road