Wonka Golden Creme Egg
Taste test: This chocolate egg had a thick milk chocolate shell and was filled with chocolate creme with tiny graham cracker bits mixed in, plus some liquidy-looking caramel.
The chocolate creme was the same color as the shell, so it was hard to tell where the shell ended and the filling began. The Wonka logo was not present on the egg itself, as it had some squiggly lines and the Nestle logo engraved once on each side. The taste was very good, but it was a bit much on the sweet side, especially the bites with creme but no caramel, so I'd recommend eating this egg with a glass of milk. But too sweet or not, I would definitely recommend eating this egg.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate, graham and caramel smell. Mmmm.
From the package: “Chocolate Crème and Caramel with Graham Flavored Cookie Pieces in a Milk Chocolate Shell”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road