Wonka Exceptionals Scrumdiddlyumptious Chocolate Bar
Taste test: This chocolate bar looked very cool, as the design playfully deviated from the standard grid of identically-sized detachable sections.
The rectangular sections each had a W logo but varied in size from the six small ones on the left side to the four on the right, which were each a different size. Even cooler, the whole grid system was interrupted in the middle by a large W logo, which overlapped with parts of five additional sections. Design aside, I also liked the taste of the chocolate a lot, as it had lots of tiny pieces inside that were hard to individually recognize (the label said the pieces were toffee, cookie and peanuts) but added nicely to the texture and taste. This bar was hard to stay away from, and I ate through the large bar much faster than I had planned.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate smell, definitely can smell nuts too.
From the package: “Milk chocolate with scrumptious toffee, crispy cookie & crunchy peanuts”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Butter Toffee Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road