Wonka Exceptionals Peppermint Shortbread Chocolate Pieces
Taste test: This box contained individually wrapped, sort of nugget-like candy bars with different variations of the Wonka "W" logo on top of each piece.
The mini-milk chocolate bars had crunchy bits of peppermint embedded inside, and they tasted quite good. The pieces were substantial enough that each provided a nice kick of chocolate and mint, but they were addictive enough that I returned to the multi-pack to grab seconds and thirds.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate mint smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate with shortbread cookie & peppermint candy pieces” ... “Greetings from Willy Wonka himself! Tremendous things are in store for you! Many tasty treats await you! Inside this scrumdiddlyumptious package you will find one of the more than 200 chocolate bars of my invention, every one positively creamy and delicious! Each will entrance, intrigue and delight you beyond measure.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road