Wonka Exceptionals Domed Dark Chocolate Bar
Taste test: When you combine the famous Wonka name with "Exceptionals" and attach it to a candy bar, you're setting expectations very high.
After being impressed by the taste and innovative bar design of first Wonka Exceptionals that I tried, Scrumdiddlyumptious Chocolate, I figured this should impress just as much. This bar had a 2x5 section grid, with each section consisting mostly of dark chocolate, except for a "dome" of milk chocolate rising out of the center of each section. The look was pretty cool, but still far less impressive than Scrumdiddlyumptious. As for taste, it was a good dark chocolate bar, but when I carefully examined the milk chocolate dome, I found that really just the very top surface of the dome was milk chocolate, which was consistent with the taste, which was almost entirely dark chocolate. A good candy bar, and one of the better dark chocolate bars for this milk chocolate fan, but really nothing particularly exceptional about it.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mix of dark and milk chocolate smells (though mostly dark).
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road