Taste test: This long candy bar was surprisingly thick, with five semidetachable sections that each had the same geometric pattern on them.
I bit in to find a very soft feel, with the light-colored, creamy peanut butter filling taking up about half the thickness of the bar. It tasted very good, as the milk chocolate was creamy and rich, and the creamy peanut butter just a bit salty, to make a nice mix. It was quite peanut buttery. The different texture of peanut butter gave this a much different feel and taste than Reese's, but I liked this bar a lot.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice smooth chocolate and peanut butter smell.
From the package: “PA Preferred™” ... “Registered Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture” ... “Creamy Peanut Butter”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Wolfgang Candy, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road