Taste test: This long candy bar was surprisingly thick, with five semidetachable sections that each had the same geometric pattern on them.
I bit in to find a very soft feel, with the light-colored, creamy peanut butter filling taking up about half the thickness of the bar. It tasted very good, as the milk chocolate was creamy and rich, and the creamy peanut butter just a bit salty, to make a nice mix. It was quite peanut buttery. The different texture of peanut butter gave this a much different feel and taste than Reese's, but I liked this bar a lot.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice smooth chocolate and peanut butter smell.
From the package: “PA Preferred™” ... “Registered Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture” ... “Creamy Peanut Butter”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Wolfgang Candy, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wolfgang Candy Factory, York, Pennsylvania. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road