Taste test: This fairly thick, 5-section bar had very nice Wolfgang milk chocolate encasing a caramel filling within each section.
The caramel filling was kind of melty, a bit more liquidy than most caramel-filled bars, but not so liquidy that it spilled out. I liked this bar a lot, as the texture was soft, and the sections were easy to detach. Each section was fairly large, so one or two sections could make a good quick snack if you want to save the rest for later.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice caramel and chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Wolfgang Candy, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road