Taste test: This fairly thick, 5-section bar had very nice Wolfgang milk chocolate encasing a caramel filling within each section.
The caramel filling was kind of melty, a bit more liquidy than most caramel-filled bars, but not so liquidy that it spilled out. I liked this bar a lot, as the texture was soft, and the sections were easy to detach. Each section was fairly large, so one or two sections could make a good quick snack if you want to save the rest for later.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice caramel and chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Wolfgang Candy, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wolfgang Candy Factory, York, Pennsylvania. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road