Taste test: I was expecting this 5-section candy bar to have a combination of dark chocolate and peppermint tastes similar to the famous York Peppermint Pattie, and indeed this bar was both manufactured and purchased in York.
I was somewhat surprised to find that there was more chocolate and less mint, but there was still a lot of mint, just not quite as high of a proportion as the York patties. Even more surprising, though, was that the mint filling was not white at all, but rather it was very close in color to the chocolate part of the bar (though softer in texture). A pretty good candy bar for mint and chocolate lovers.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a York Peppermint Pattie, but maybe a little less minty.
From the package: “Cool Peppermint” ... “PA Preferred™”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Wolfgang Candy, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wolfgang Candy Factory, York, Pennsylvania. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road