Taste test: I was expecting this 5-section candy bar to have a combination of dark chocolate and peppermint tastes similar to the famous York Peppermint Pattie, and indeed this bar was both manufactured and purchased in York.
I was somewhat surprised to find that there was more chocolate and less mint, but there was still a lot of mint, just not quite as high of a proportion as the York patties. Even more surprising, though, was that the mint filling was not white at all, but rather it was very close in color to the chocolate part of the bar (though softer in texture). A pretty good candy bar for mint and chocolate lovers.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a York Peppermint Pattie, but maybe a little less minty.
From the package: “Cool Peppermint” ... “PA Preferred™”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Wolfgang Candy, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road