Taste test: This bar/cake followed the same format as the Wisła Sękacz Kakaowy that we previously reviewed, with a milk chocolate exterior surrounding a cake layer, enveloping a lighter-colored milk chocolate center, bu this time promising some hazelnut too.
It was hard to tell the difference between this and the other one, as both had the same very soft feel and lots of chocolate. There definitely weren't any whole hazelnuts or even chopped ones, nor much in the way of hazelnut flavor. But it was a good hit of chocolate in an unusual shape and texture of bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell, some nuts in there too.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (85 reviews)
- Chocolate (1711 snacks)
- Bars (907 snacks)
- Nuts (503 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (47 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road