Taste test: This bar/cake followed the same format as the Wisła Sękacz Kakaowy that we previously reviewed, with a milk chocolate exterior surrounding a cake layer, enveloping a lighter-colored milk chocolate center, bu this time promising some hazelnut too.
It was hard to tell the difference between this and the other one, as both had the same very soft feel and lots of chocolate. There definitely weren't any whole hazelnuts or even chopped ones, nor much in the way of hazelnut flavor. But it was a good hit of chocolate in an unusual shape and texture of bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell, some nuts in there too.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (51 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road