Taste test: This bar/cake followed the same format as the Wisła Sękacz Kakaowy that we previously reviewed, with a milk chocolate exterior surrounding a cake layer, enveloping a lighter-colored milk chocolate center, bu this time promising some hazelnut too.
It was hard to tell the difference between this and the other one, as both had the same very soft feel and lots of chocolate. There definitely weren't any whole hazelnuts or even chopped ones, nor much in the way of hazelnut flavor. But it was a good hit of chocolate in an unusual shape and texture of bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell, some nuts in there too.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (90 reviews)
- Chocolate (1756 snacks)
- Bars (936 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (50 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road