Taste test: By all appearances, this looked like a candy bar, though it had an unusual round profile.
When I took my first bite, it didn't seem like a candy bar at all, as it had a soft feel like a snack cake. The exterior was a thin chocolate coating, with a thin, cake-like layer inside that, and then the center was filled with whipped chocolate. It was very good, delivering a whole lot of chocolate, and as with most chocolate snack cakes, it went well with cold milk.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, rich chocolate smell.
From the package: “Wafer with cocoa filling (69%) in chocolate”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road