Taste test: By all appearances, this looked like a candy bar, though it had an unusual round profile.
When I took my first bite, it didn't seem like a candy bar at all, as it had a soft feel like a snack cake. The exterior was a thin chocolate coating, with a thin, cake-like layer inside that, and then the center was filled with whipped chocolate. It was very good, delivering a whole lot of chocolate, and as with most chocolate snack cakes, it went well with cold milk.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, rich chocolate smell.
From the package: “Wafer with cocoa filling (69%) in chocolate”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (205 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road