Taste test: This small, thin bar a had a milk chocolate exterior with a textured top and a flat bottom.
I bit in to find a dense and very chewy feel, as the interior seemed to have at least as much toffee as the coating did milk chocolate. The chewable toffee made this a very different bar than the solid Heath or Skor. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate and toffee smell.
From the package: “Enjoy the original taste of our classic Candy Klipso Bar, made with care using the finest ingredients in our recipe as first developed in 1937.” ... “guaranteed Irish”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Butter Toffee Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road