Taste test: This small, thin bar a had a milk chocolate exterior with a textured top and a flat bottom.
I bit in to find a dense and very chewy feel, as the interior seemed to have at least as much toffee as the coating did milk chocolate. The chewable toffee made this a very different bar than the solid Heath or Skor. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate and toffee smell.
From the package: “Enjoy the original taste of our classic Candy Klipso Bar, made with care using the finest ingredients in our recipe as first developed in 1937.” ... “guaranteed Irish”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (106 reviews)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Bars (935 snacks)
- Butter Toffee Snacks (55 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road