Taste test: This smallish, thin chocolate bar had a 3x3 section grid, with a series of parallel lines atop each one. The bottom of the bar was generally flat, but there were several randomly placed bumps protruding.
I crunched in to find a nice creamy milk chocolate taste generally, with some occasional crunch from the bits embedded inside (which also seemed to be responsible for the bumps on the bottom). Given the "mint" mentioned in the name, I was expecting it to be a major component of the taste, but really there was just a hint of it. Mostly it was just a milk chocolate bar with occasional crunchy rice bits, which was unexpected, since "chocolate" wasn't even mentioned in the name.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild mint chocolate smell.
From the package: “Enjoy the original taste of our classic Wilton Candy Mint Crisp Bar, made with care and using the finest ingredients in our chocolate recipe as first developed in 1937.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road