Wiley Wallaby Australian Style Gourmet Red Liquorice
Taste test: This bag contained very thick stubs of licorice, each about half an inch in diameter and two inches long.
They had a dark red color and a series of eight ribs around the edges. They had a very different texture than common licorices such as Twizzlers, with none of the plasticy feel. Even with the much thicker size, the feel was soft and fairly moist. There was lots of nice sweet fruit flavor, sort of like grape juice or fruit punch. Our tasters were big fans.
Shop: Buy Licorice on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like fruit punch.
From the package: “Soft & Chewy” ... “Artificially Flavored Candy”
Online store: Buy Licorice on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Licorice (23 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at National Wholesale Liquidators. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road