Taste test: These M&M's were slightly larger than the standard M&M's, but nowhere near as big as Peanut M&M's.
They also seemed to be more irregularly shaped than regular M&M's. They came in just two colors: red and dark brown. The inside seemed to be uniformly cherry-flavored chocolate, as opposed to cherry bits embedded inside the chocolate. They tasted like chocolate-covered cherries. For our taster who has never been a fan of cherries or cherry candies, the taste just didn't impress much. For our cherry-eating taster, it was good, as there was just enough cherry flavor, but not too much. The anti-cherry taster has no general problem with specially flavored M&M's and really wishes they would bring back the mint ones.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like chocolate cherry candies. More cherry than chocolate. Strong.
From the package: “Get wild!” ... “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All M&M's (55 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Soft Candy (68 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road