Whoppers Reese's Malted Milk Balls
Taste test: This version of Whoppers had the same shape as the original ones but with a peanut butter color on the outside.
They tasted good, with a nice hit of sweet peanut butter to go along with the same crunchy malted interior as the original Whoppers. It was very hard to stop eating these, so I went through the whole package in very short order. The packaging for these was pretty cool, as it looked pretty much like a half pint of milk.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Naturally & artificially flavored”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (122 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road