Whoppers Reese's Malted Milk Balls
Taste test: This version of Whoppers had the same shape as the original ones but with a peanut butter color on the outside.
They tasted good, with a nice hit of sweet peanut butter to go along with the same crunchy malted interior as the original Whoppers. It was very hard to stop eating these, so I went through the whole package in very short order. The packaging for these was pretty cool, as it looked pretty much like a half pint of milk.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Naturally & artificially flavored”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (82 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road