Taste test: These malted milk balls had a very, very light pink color on the outside.
Inside the thin strawberry coating was a crunchy, white malted milk center. The taste was pretty good, and the crunch was nice, but there really wasn't a whole lot of strawberry flavor, just a very mild one, so it didn't remind me much of a rich strawberry milkshake. There also seemed to be a quality control problem, as one of the pieces had a completely different feel from the rest of them, with no crunch and a chewy feel upon biting in. (I spit that one out.)
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Barely any, but just a slight strawberry ice cream sort of smell.
From the package: “Serving Size 18 pieces (41 g) Servings Per Contained about 3 Calories 190 Calories from Fat 70”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road