Taste test: These malted milk balls had a very, very light pink color on the outside.
Inside the thin strawberry coating was a crunchy, white malted milk center. The taste was pretty good, and the crunch was nice, but there really wasn't a whole lot of strawberry flavor, just a very mild one, so it didn't remind me much of a rich strawberry milkshake. There also seemed to be a quality control problem, as one of the pieces had a completely different feel from the rest of them, with no crunch and a chewy feel upon biting in. (I spit that one out.)
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Barely any, but just a slight strawberry ice cream sort of smell.
From the package: “Serving Size 18 pieces (41 g) Servings Per Contained about 3 Calories 190 Calories from Fat 70”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Beverage-themed (20 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road