Taste test: This version of Whoppers came in sort of small, mostly egg-like shapes (with surfaces that were bumpy in places) with some fairly muted colors on the surfaces, plus random smatterings of other contrasting colors.
They tasted just like regular Whoppers, which is to say, really good. The malted milk and chocolate flavor made it hard to stop eating them.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Malted milk candy in a crunchy shell” ... “Artificially Flavored” ... “Per 18 piece serving: 140 calories, 3.5g sat fat 18% DV, 45mg sodium 20% DV, 22g total sugars”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road