Taste test: This version of Whoppers came in sort of small, mostly egg-like shapes (with surfaces that were bumpy in places) with some fairly muted colors on the surfaces, plus random smatterings of other contrasting colors.
They tasted just like regular Whoppers, which is to say, really good. The malted milk and chocolate flavor made it hard to stop eating them.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Malted milk candy in a crunchy shell” ... “Artificially Flavored” ... “Per 18 piece serving: 140 calories, 3.5g sat fat 18% DV, 45mg sodium 20% DV, 22g total sugars”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Rite Aid. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road