Whitman's Solid Milk Chocolate Heart
Taste test: This chocolate heart was stretched out vertically a bit more than most, and in addition to having the overall heart shape, there was art of some roses rising up out of the smooth chocolate front.
It was about medium in thickness as chocolate bars go. I bit in to find a soft, smooth feel and a good milk chocolate taste, but nothing special in the universe of milk chocolate bars — good, but not a standout.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell, mild.
From the package: “©Peanuts® Worldwide LLC” ... “Proudly Made in America Globally Sourced Ingredients”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Russell Stover Candies, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road