Taste test: This candy bar had Rice Krispies, caramel and peanut butter inside, with a thin chocolate coating over the whole bar.
It tasted pretty good, with a somewhat light overall feel and a good mix of chocolate and peanut butter tastes. I thought it was a little bit too sweet, leaving a sugary feel in the back of my throat.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice peanutty chocolate smell.
From the package: “Peanut Flavor Crisp - Caramel - Milk Chocolate” ... “Serving Size 1 Bar Calories 230 Fat Cal. 100”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road