Taste test: This candy bar had Rice Krispies, caramel and peanut butter inside, with a thin chocolate coating over the whole bar.
It tasted pretty good, with a somewhat light overall feel and a good mix of chocolate and peanut butter tastes. I thought it was a little bit too sweet, leaving a sugary feel in the back of my throat.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice peanutty chocolate smell.
From the package: “Peanut Flavor Crisp - Caramel - Milk Chocolate” ... “Serving Size 1 Bar Calories 230 Fat Cal. 100”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road