Welch's PB & J Bite Size Snacks Concord Grape
Taste test: This box contained eight separate packets of some sort of spherical PB&J creation. Each bag contained about 15 pieces, all close in size at about a half inch in diameter, but not the same, and roughly spheres, but not quite. The pictures on the box showed some roughly triangular areas of jelly visible on the surfaces. However, the actual balls were almost entirely peanut butter colored on the outside, with only some pieces having any spots of jelly, and those that did, tinier spots that were not triangular.
We bit in to find a soft feel and a pretty good mix of peanut butter and jelly. The surfaces were shiny and did not stick to the fingers. It did taste like peanut butter and jelly, without much reminding me of a sandwich, since it didn't have the texture of a PB&J sandwich. But we didn't much expect it would, as the point here was to be a less-messy way to enjoy that combination (and without the bread). And it was indeed less messy. Our snackers liked these a lot. Easy to eat and tasty. We ended up sharing each 100-calorie pack among multiple people.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Weird. On second whiff, I'm thinking maybe just a weird grape smell that I wasn't expecting, but still weird.
From the package: “Enjoy the delicious tastes of peanut butter and jelly in every bite of our New Welch's® PB&J Snacks. Made with Real Fruit on the inside and a Creamy Peanut Butter coating on the outside, Welch's® PB&J Snacks are the one bite, no mess snacks your family will love at home or on-the-go!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Promotion in Motion, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (71 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road