Taste test: This halvah bar didn't look chocolatey at all, despite the inclusion of chocolate in the illustration on the wrapper.
The artwork had me expecting a chocolate coating, but there was no coating. The bar was fairly thin and generally medium beige in color, with a marble pattern of some slightly darker areas on the bottom. I bit in to find that a layer around the center was similarly dark, which is to say just slightly darker and not really resembling chocolate. The bar was moist on the outside, so I had to be careful to hold the wrapper and not to get wet halvah all over my hands. The halvah taste was good, about the same as Joyva's halvah, with a very mild chocolate flavoring.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular halvah smell, maybe the slightest hint of chocolate. Good.
From the package: “Vanilla flavor sesame halva with cocoa” ... “Contains sesame seed and egg. May contain peanuts, nuts and soya.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Havla (7 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road