Taste test: This six-section, peanut butter-filled chocolate bar had the Wawel logo atop each section.
I bit in to find a soft feel, and the cross-section looked just like the picture on the bar, with both peanut butter and crushed peanuts inside. Based on the size of the cavity, there seemed to be more milk chocolate than peanut butter, and that was reflected in the taste. The taste didn't remind me of Reese's much at all, but I liked it a lot.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “milk chocolate bar with peanut filling”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road