Taste test: This six-section, peanut butter-filled chocolate bar had the Wawel logo atop each section.
I bit in to find a soft feel, and the cross-section looked just like the picture on the bar, with both peanut butter and crushed peanuts inside. Based on the size of the cavity, there seemed to be more milk chocolate than peanut butter, and that was reflected in the taste. The taste didn't remind me of Reese's much at all, but I liked it a lot.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “milk chocolate bar with peanut filling”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road