Taste test: This six-section caramel-filled chocolate bar from Poland had a smooth, shiny chocolate exterior with the Wawel logo atop each section.
I bit off a section to find that there was quite a lot of filling, and that it spanned the sections and was somewhat liquidy, but not so free-flowing as to make a major mess. I also found that the caramel taste was much different from American candy bars, with a taste that seemed a bit alcohol-like. It wasn't bad, but it was just kind of jarring for me, as I love the combination of milk chocolate and caramel, yet this didn't provide it the way that I'm used to.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not the standard caramel smell. Weird.
From the package: “milk chocolate bar with caramel filling”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (343 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road