Taste test: This orange-flavored dark chocolate bar from Poland had six sections arranged end-to-end, with each section having sort of a dome shape and the Wawel logo on top.
I broke off a section and bit in to find a very strong orange and chocolate flavor. Really intense. In between the sections, I could see that the orange filling cavity actually spanned the sections, but it wasn't liquidy, so there was no mess. It also wasn't all that orange in color — it was a very, very light orange, nearly yellow. I'm not a huge fan of mixing orange and chocolate together, but if you like that flavor, this bar had a whole lot of it.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong orange and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Filled chocolate with orange filling (50%). Chocolate contains vegetable fats in addition to cocoa butter.” ... “baton czekoladowy nadzieniem pomarańczowym”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road