Taste test: This orange-flavored dark chocolate bar from Poland had six sections arranged end-to-end, with each section having sort of a dome shape and the Wawel logo on top.
I broke off a section and bit in to find a very strong orange and chocolate flavor. Really intense. In between the sections, I could see that the orange filling cavity actually spanned the sections, but it wasn't liquidy, so there was no mess. It also wasn't all that orange in color — it was a very, very light orange, nearly yellow. I'm not a huge fan of mixing orange and chocolate together, but if you like that flavor, this bar had a whole lot of it.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong orange and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Filled chocolate with orange filling (50%). Chocolate contains vegetable fats in addition to cocoa butter.” ... “baton czekoladowy nadzieniem pomarańczowym”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baltic Deli & Cafe, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road