Taste test: Having had some similar-looking filled chocolate bars from Poland's Wawel company that had strange tastes, I was happy to see the English translation on this one promising that it was chocolate filled with chocolate. But I was still cautious about what exactly that would entail.
The bar had a dark chocolate-looking exterior for its six detachable sections, with the Wawel logo atop each one. I bit in to find a soft feel, as the exterior chocolate was fairly thin, and the filling was lighter in color and even softer. None if it was your conventional milk or dark chocolate taste, so I wasn't thrilled on the first bite, but the flavor grew on me a bit as I ate the rest of the bar with some cold milk. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong chocolate smell with something fruity-ish that made me think it wasn't filled with just chocolate.
From the package: “baton czekoladowy nadziewany” ... “Filled chocolate with chocolate filling (50%) with chocolate (7,7%). Contains vegetable fats in addition to cocoa butter.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road