Taste test: This bar had the same bumpy top as the caramel version, but instead of a chewy caramel interior, they put three wafer layers, separated by two hazelnut creme layers.
I bit into find that the bar provided multiple levels of crunch, crispier from the cereal-filled domes on top and softer from the wafers on the bottom. Along with that crunch, there was plenty of milk chocolate, and it was good chocolate, with the hazelnut taste being more subtle than it usually is in chocolate/hazelnut combinations. A good bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong chocolate and hazelnut smell.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate Coated Wafer with Hazelnut Cream and Corn & Wheat Flakes”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (79 reviews)
- Chocolate (1766 snacks)
- Bars (940 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (156 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (50 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at India Market, Waltham. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road