Taste test: This bar had the same bumpy top as the caramel version, but instead of a chewy caramel interior, they put three wafer layers, separated by two hazelnut creme layers.
I bit into find that the bar provided multiple levels of crunch, crispier from the cereal-filled domes on top and softer from the wafers on the bottom. Along with that crunch, there was plenty of milk chocolate, and it was good chocolate, with the hazelnut taste being more subtle than it usually is in chocolate/hazelnut combinations. A good bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong chocolate and hazelnut smell.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate Coated Wafer with Hazelnut Cream and Corn & Wheat Flakes”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (83 reviews)
- Chocolate (1812 snacks)
- Bars (957 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (51 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road