Wanted with Caramel
Taste test: These snacks were a lot like turtles, concealing a caramel interior inside milk chocolate, but instead of the fairly random shapes typical of turtles, they were shaped like a bunch of large bubbles, or an oversized raspberry or blackberry.
I bit in to find good milk chocolate and chewy caramel, plus some crunch as, the bubbles themselves had some solid stuff inside, described on the wrapper as "corn and wheat cereals." Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate and caramel smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate coated mini caramel bar with corn and wheat cereals” ... “Attention! Do not store in refrigerator, and keep at cool places. Keep away from the sources of heat, odor and moisture. Store at 18-20°C Temperature.” ... “Made in Turkey”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (83 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (157 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road