Taste test: This box contained a foil bag holding 14 wafer rolls, with a dark brown color for the rolls and an off-white creme lining on the hollow interior.
I crunched in to find a crumbly crunch and a good taste, not strongly of chocolate or caramel, but with a bit of each and a nice level of sweetness overall. They went well with cold milk, and despite planning to munch on just a few, I ended up eating the whole package in one sitting.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Creamy caramel smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Wafer rolls (45 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road