Taste test: This box contained a foil bag holding 14 wafer rolls, with a dark brown color for the rolls and an off-white creme lining on the hollow interior.
I crunched in to find a crumbly crunch and a good taste, not strongly of chocolate or caramel, but with a bit of each and a nice level of sweetness overall. They went well with cold milk, and despite planning to munch on just a few, I ended up eating the whole package in one sitting.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Creamy caramel smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (118 reviews)
- Chocolate (1730 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (331 snacks)
- Wafer rolls (42 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Malden. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road