Walker's Yummy Banana Toffee
Taste test: This bar of toffee came with a 2x3 grid of rectangular sections, and the wrapper instructed us to "whack" it. It looked like soft caramel, so I was skeptical that it would break apart — and at the same time, I worried that if it really were hard, I didn't know if I could easily whack it strongly enough.
The wrapper turned out to be right, as one good smash against the table really did break it into many pieces. In fact, with a few hits, it was mostly in smaller pieces than the 2x3 grid. When I tried the first piece, it did feel a bit hard to bite into, but after just a brief time of sucking on it, it softened up enough to chew on pretty easily.
I liked it, for the good toffee taste and plenty of banana too, a flavor that I hadn't had in toffee form before.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet candy banana smell.
From the package: “Made with whole milk and butter” ... “Suitable for vegetarians” ... “Whack THEN unwrap and enjoy x”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Bars (957 snacks)
- Butter Toffee Snacks (58 snacks)
- Banana (39 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road