Walker's Lovely Liquorice Toffee
Taste test: This toffee bar had the same dimensions and arrangement as the Banana version, but it looked quite different thanks to its black color, and I expected it to taste quite different, since it's licorice.
I followed the directions and smashed it against a table before opening, which succeeded in breaking it into far more pieces than the 2x3 section grid would suggest. I put the first piece into my mouth to find the same solid feel as the banana one, with a strong, sweet black licorice taste. It was basically a licorice hard candy for a while, and then it it softened up to become bendable (but only chewable if I was willing to let it stick to my teeth). A fun one, and quite tasty!
Shop: Buy Licorice on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good black licorice smell, fairly strong.
From the package: “Made with whole milk” ... “Suitable for vegetarians” ... “Whack THEN unwrap and enjoy x”
Online store: Buy Licorice on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road