Walker's Lovely Liquorice Toffee
Taste test: This toffee bar had the same dimensions and arrangement as the Banana version, but it looked quite different thanks to its black color, and I expected it to taste quite different, since it's licorice.
I followed the directions and smashed it against a table before opening, which succeeded in breaking it into far more pieces than the 2x3 section grid would suggest. I put the first piece into my mouth to find the same solid feel as the banana one, with a strong, sweet black licorice taste. It was basically a licorice hard candy for a while, and then it it softened up to become bendable (but only chewable if I was willing to let it stick to my teeth). A fun one, and quite tasty!
Shop: Buy Licorice on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good black licorice smell, fairly strong.
From the package: “Made with whole milk” ... “Suitable for vegetarians” ... “Whack THEN unwrap and enjoy x”
Online store: Buy Licorice on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road