Walker's Dreamy Creamy Toffee
Taste test: This toffee looked just like the banana version, with the same 2x3 grid of sections and instructions to smash the bar to break them apart, but it offered a more conventional non-banana toffee taste.
Smashing it resulted in pieces in all manner of shapes and sizes. The pieces started out fairly solid and softened up in the mouth, with an excellent sweet toffee taste. Really good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice rich toffee smell.
From the package: “Made with whole milk and butter” ... “Suitable for vegetarians” ... “Whack THEN unwrap and enjoy x”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Butter Toffee Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2021
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road