Taste test: These wafers came in a package that looked from the outside like a typical brick of wafers (of which Voortman makes many) but we opened it to find that the wafers weren't attached like those, but rather came in a tray holding eight stacks of two wafers each.
With wafers, peanut butter and a fudge coating, they were really about the same as various Nutty Bars/Buddy Bars, which is to day, they were delicious and addictive. It's hard to compare the various products of this type, because they're all so good, so we'll just say, so were these.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “baked with real cocoa” ... “no artificial flavors or colors no high-fructose corn syrup”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road