Taste test: These wafers came in a package that looked from the outside like a typical brick of wafers (of which Voortman makes many) but we opened it to find that the wafers weren't attached like those, but rather came in a tray holding eight stacks of two wafers each.
With wafers, peanut butter and a fudge coating, they were really about the same as various Nutty Bars/Buddy Bars, which is to day, they were delicious and addictive. It's hard to compare the various products of this type, because they're all so good, so we'll just say, so were these.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “baked with real cocoa” ... “no artificial flavors or colors no high-fructose corn syrup”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (338 reviews)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Wafer bars (131 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road