Taste test: This package contained a whopping 30 detachable wafers, arranged in three layers of 10, promising one of my favorite flavor combinations.
The wafers were very light beige in color, with grid patterns on top and bottom, one parallel to the edges, the other rotated 45 degrees. There were fewer layers within each than typical wafer bars — just two creme layers in between three wafers. Each creme layer had its own color, with brown for the chocolate ones and white for the mint.
They had a nice light, crisp feel and a great taste, with just enough chocolate and mint. Very good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice minty smell, a bit of chocolate.
From the package: “baked with real cocoa” ... “no artificial colors or flavors” ... “no high-fructose corn syrup”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road