I bit in to find a very soft, somewhat dense feel, but it was far different from the liquidy-looking caramel-centered interior pictured on the wrapper. It looked, felt and tasted like the whole interior was the same mix of chocolate and caramel, with neither a liquidy nor a chewy caramel texture. It was good, though, a tasty mix of chocolate and caramel, great with milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong caramel smell.
From the package: “A chocolate-covered (18%) bar with caramel-flavored filling (20%)” ... “Product may contain peanuts, walnuts, hazelnuts and sesame. Product contains gluten.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road