I bit in to find a very soft, somewhat dense feel, but it was far different from the liquidy-looking caramel-centered interior pictured on the wrapper. It looked, felt and tasted like the whole interior was the same mix of chocolate and caramel, with neither a liquidy nor a chewy caramel texture. It was good, though, a tasty mix of chocolate and caramel, great with milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong caramel smell.
From the package: “A chocolate-covered (18%) bar with caramel-flavored filling (20%)” ... “Product may contain peanuts, walnuts, hazelnuts and sesame. Product contains gluten.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road