Taste test: This small bar had an all-chocolate exterior, with an argyle-textured bottom and a bumpy surface on the edges and top. The chocolate color was fairly dark as milk chocolate bars go.
I bit in to find a nice soft, somewhat dense feel and a nice chocolate taste. The picture on the wrapper showed a cake-like area inside the chocolate coating, then a liquidy center, but the whole interior seemed about the same to me, with nothing remotely liquidy. But it was all nicely intense as chocolate bars go, providing a strong chocolate rush in a fairly minimal bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, rich chocolate smell, could pass for a brownie.
From the package: “A chocolate-covered (20%) bar with brownie-flavoured filling (20%)” ... “Product may contain peanuts, walnuts, hazelnuts and sesame. Product contains gluten. Product contains alcohol.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road