Taste test: This package contained a whole lot of wafers, with three layers of 12 each, and they had a light orange color on the outside. Each piece had two off-white sugary cream layers surrounding three orange wafer layers.
The great thing about having 36 pieces in the package was that we could share them with lots of people — and we did. People liked the taste and the light crunch. There was a bit of vanilla and a lot of sugar, but it was not overly sweet. Pretty good wafers.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet vanilla smell.
From the package: “Product of Canada” ... “Artificially Flavored” ... “U/Pareve”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road