Taste test: These stubby, tubular shaped snacks were made from crushed peanuts held together by milk chocolate. They came in a tray with two compartments, one containing two pieces, while the other had three. When I tried to grab one of those three, it wasn't easy, as unlike the side with just two, the three were jammed in quite tightly.
As I was grabbing that first one, I discovered a melty feel on the fingertips. I ended up eating three pieces in the first sitting, along with some cold milk. They had a light crunch from the peanuts and a taste that was pretty average, nothing special as chocolate-and-peanuts snacks goes. Having a sip of milk after each piece made the experience much more enjoyable.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong peanuts smell.
From the package: “Bombom de Chocolate ao Leite com Pedaços de Amendoim”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Casa de Carnes, Framingham. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road