Taste test: These candy cups had a milk chocolate outside and a liquid marshmallow filling.
The package contained two such cups, each with the same general shape as a Reese's. The liquid marshmallow can get a bit messy if you're not careful, but I liked the taste of both the marshmallow and the chocolate.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate marshmallow smell.
From the package: “The original 'flowing center' candy cups” ... “Ingredients: Milk Chocolate and Marshmallow (Corn Syrup, Sugar, Distilled Water, Pure Vanilla, Egg White and Salt.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Russell Sifers Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Rudy's Inn General Store (near Bryce Canyon). Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road