Taste test: Based on the "Chocolate Caramel Peanut Nougat Bar" description, we figured this was supposed to be Unreal's "Unjunked" version of a Snickers bar.
They also make a similar product that skips the peanuts. Unlike Unreal's peanut butter cups, which had the strange Unreal logo on the bottom of the cups, this bar didn't have the logo anywhere on the bar itself. I bit in to find a pretty good taste, but the bar seemed kind of dry, and something about it tasted like dark chocolate, despite the fact that Unreal didn't claim it had any. I could feel and taste some caramel, but it didn't seem that sweet or smooth. The nuts tasted more like actual roasted peanuts than the usual peanuts inside a candy bar. The overall feel and taste didn't remind me much of a Snickers, but there was nothing particularly negative about it, just different.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice. Similar to Snickers, with chocolate, peanuts and caramel.
From the package: “no artificials no hydrogenateds no corn syrups no preservatives no GMOs” ... “manufactured in Canada”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Unreal Brands, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Colleen. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road