Taste test: This bar promised to be sort of like a Snickers bar but without the peanuts.
(Unreal also makes a version with peanuts.) It was chewy and tasty and pretty good, though it did seem a little bit on the dry a side. Having it with a glass of cold milk solved the dryness factor. I wouldn't say the taste was better than Snickers, but dryness aside, it wasn't any worse either.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mix of caramel, nougat and chocolate, a lot like a Snickers bar.
From the package: “no artificials no hydrogenateds no corn syrups no preservatives no GMOs” ... “manufactured in Canada”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Unreal Brands, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Colleen. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road