Taste test: This knockoff of M&M's came in a color assortment similar to M&M's, with yellow, orange, red, blue, brown and green.
But when I poured them onto a plate, they sure didn't resemble M&M's — and not just for the lack of an "M" on each piece. Each color was very different than the corresponding M&M's color. The orange and yellow were less bright, and the green and blue were much less bright. The red was darker, and the brown ones were nearly black. I poured a bunch into my hand and popped them into my mouth to find that they tasted quite good. As with the other Unreal products, they didn't exactly remind me of the corresponding popular brand-name candy, but they weren't necessarily any worse, just different. I've had some other knockoff M&M's that were clearly inferior, but these were on par with M&M's with their own take on milk chocolate.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell. Could easily be mistaken for M&M's.
From the package: “Unjunked.™ Unreal.™ No artificials No hydrogenateds No corn syrups No preservatives No GMOs”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Unreal Brands, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Colleen. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road