Taste test: This box contained three individually foil-wrapped hollow milk chocolate eggs, with a not-really-egg-shaped plastic container inside each egg, holding plastic pieces and paper instructions for making a toy. So you had to bite open the chocolate egg to get the toy.
The chocolate was pretty good, with a nice milk chocolate taste, not too melty on the fingertips. The toys were a bit odd — we got a cow relaxing on a hammock, a goose laying eggs and flip-open egg on a stick with musical notes inside — but they were pretty easy to assemble, with good instructions included, and they were indeed funny.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Made in Turkey”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (83 reviews)
- Chocolate (1809 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road