Taste test: This package contained eight small milk chocolate bars, arranged in two layers, each similar in size to Hershey's Miniatures (but even smaller). Each piece had a very recessed top, with thick edges and a thin central area bearing the Ülker logo. So really, there was even less chocolate in a single piece than it looked like there would be before unwrapping.
Thankfully, it was very good milk chocolate, smooth and creamy, so one piece was actually quite satisfying and provide a great chocolate rush — plus, there were eight of them!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Does not contain lard and its derivatives.” ... “Made in Turkey”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road