Taste test: This candy bar from Turkey was a bit less thick than a Snickers but otherwise had a similar dimensions and external appearance. It also somewhat followed the recipe of Snickers, with milk chocolate, caramel and nougat, while excluding the peanuts. Like Snickers, the whole exterior was coated in milk chocolate and the top of the bar had a wavy look.
I bit in to find a very soft feel, with a tasty mix of caramel, nougat and chocolate. A cross-section of the bar looked like it had way more of the nougat (which occupied the bottom) than the caramel, and that was mirrored in the taste, as caramel was there, but it was secondary. The nougat had a chocolate color, a contrast to the much lighter nougat in Snickers. The lack of the peanuts made this a very different bar than Snickers, as it was softer, less filling and a much quicker eat, but it was still very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice caramel and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate coated bar with caramel and nougat” ... “Sütlü çikolata kapli caramel ve nugali bar”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road