Taste test: This chocolate bar had a very unusual look, and it might have been the most elegant-looking candy bar we've ever seen. The long bar had gentle curves, with a thin middle, bulbous ends and a curved stripe running the length of the bar. It didn't look like any other candy bar I've seen, but it did look a lot like my TiVo remote control.
I bit in to find that there were three kinds of chocolate at play: a milk chocolate exterior, the bottom of the interior filled with a soft, crunchy chocolate cookie material, and the top of the interior a darker chocolate that tasted like fudge (described on the label as "Bitter Chocolate Cream"). That was a whole lot of chocolate, with a mix of tastes and textures, and it was quite good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate cookie smell.
From the package: “Made in Turkey” ... “Milk Chocolate with Cocoa Biscuit and Bitter Chocolate Cream Filling”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road