Taste test: This chocolate bar had a very unusual look, and it might have been the most elegant-looking candy bar we've ever seen. The long bar had gentle curves, with a thin middle, bulbous ends and a curved stripe running the length of the bar. It didn't look like any other candy bar I've seen, but it did look a lot like my TiVo remote control.
I bit in to find that there were three kinds of chocolate at play: a milk chocolate exterior, the bottom of the interior filled with a soft, crunchy chocolate cookie material, and the top of the interior a darker chocolate that tasted like fudge (described on the label as "Bitter Chocolate Cream"). That was a whole lot of chocolate, with a mix of tastes and textures, and it was quite good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate cookie smell.
From the package: “Made in Turkey” ... “Milk Chocolate with Cocoa Biscuit and Bitter Chocolate Cream Filling”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road